[jboss-as7-dev] AS 7 profiling output while running under load

Andrig Miller anmiller at redhat.com
Mon May 23 10:45:52 EDT 2011

One of the things to note, is that the CPU percentages seem very small.  Having said that, its actually counting each CPU cycle available on the entire system.  On my test system I have 16 virtual cores, so 1600% would be 100% CPU utilization.

So, a small percentage, like 1 or 2% is actually quite a bit of CPU cycles.

Andy