[jboss-as7-dev] JBoss AS 7 in Fedora

fernando at lozano.eti.br fernando at lozano.eti.br
Tue May 24 17:23:10 EDT 2011

Hi,

It'll be very nice to finally have jboss-as packaged on Fedora.

There were rpm packaging for previous versions of jboss-as for RHEL (that is, jboss-eap), but they looked like "zip as rpms" and were not compliant to JPackage guidelines, duplicating many files from other packages already in RHEL / Fedora. But maybe you can get those and use as a starting point.

[]s, Fernando Lozano