[jboss-as7-dev] Console Beta9

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Thu May 26 07:56:20 EDT 2011

Just tried the latest upstream. Upon accessing localhost:9990/console in
standalone mode, I'm directly shown the Connector -> Datasources page.
But other than that page I can't access anything else on the console.
Each click on the sidebar links results in this issue
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBAS-9205 (which I have been
encountering even in previous versions too). Is it just my setup which
runs into this issue. Currently I'm on Ubuntu OS, Firefox 4.0.1 (it used
to happen on Firefox 3.x too) and the server is booted with:

jpai at jpai-laptop:jboss$ java -version
java version "1.6.0_21"
Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 17.0-b16, mixed mode)

-Jaikiran