[jboss-as7-dev] Loading resources through JBWeb context API

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Thu Nov 3 10:09:03 EDT 2011

Hi Remy,

I think it is reasonable to ask for a clean API to setup a web context
that includes servlet and resoure registration. May I remind you about
AS7-351 <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-351> which also has
resource registration
<http://www.osgi.org/javadoc/r4v42/org/osgi/service/http/HttpService.html#registerResources%28java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20org.osgi.service.http.HttpContext%29>
as a requirement.

I'll look into replacing the DirContext as a work around.

cheers
-thomas

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx