[jboss-as7-dev] Logging Subsystem Operation Names

ssilvert at redhat.com ssilvert at redhat.com
Mon Nov 7 20:20:00 EST 2011

I'd like to add for all subsystem developers, please make
write-attribute/read-attribute work properly for all attributes
whenever possible.  This even goes for attributes that are
ModelType.List and ModelType.Property.

We can generate the console UI much faster and more consistently when
the base operations work as expected.