[jboss-as7-dev] Continuous Integration Testsuites - Calling AS7

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Wed Nov 9 15:55:17 EST 2011

Are there any projects out there calling AS7 as part of their own testsuite?

AS7 is about to be secured by default so some minor changes are likely
to be needed to add a user to the AS7 installation and then make the
invocations as that user.

Within the AS7 testsuite we will have examples of the various calls into
the management interfaces with CallbackHandlers and Authenticators
handling this.  If you can point me to where you project makes the calls
I can point you to the appropriate example in the AS7 testsuite.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.