[jboss-as7-dev] AS7 : Deploying datasource with application deployment artifact

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Nov 10 07:51:08 EST 2011

Emmanuel/Jason said it was being worked on/considered  that you could have an external datasource deployed (not embedded in another deployment) - but I don't know jira nor progress.

Would be very interested to know status since otherwise AS7 continues to be annoying to configure/setup for basic web/war development.

/max