[jboss-as7-dev] How hard would it be to support key based auth by default to make life simpler and more secure ?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Nov 14 10:00:14 EST 2011

Geez guys, we're not trying to have CIA/NSA level security out of the
box.  We're just trying to prevent the case where a really stupid user
(aka The Server Side) deploys their application on the internet without
thinking one bit about security.

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://bill.burkecentral.com