[jboss-as7-dev] cli: ls result changes

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Sat Nov 19 15:41:06 EST 2011

For the children table with ls -l, MODEL_DESCRIPTION isn't going to show
anything. That's where the full resource description of the child type
goes if you do :read-resource-description(recursive=true). That would be
too much information to ever display.

If you restore MAX-OCCURS or display MAX/MAX-LENGTH, check for
Integer.MAX_VALUE and use text like "unbounded".