[jboss-as7-dev] depending on jackson-mapper-asl

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed Sep 7 10:39:16 EDT 2011

Thanks Jason,
that's very useful, we can certainly ask Bill for the short term.

Davide, where you using jax-rs in the Search demo you where building
on AS7 ? Could you try removing it and confirm that resolves the
conflict?

Jason, for the long term should I create a JIRA to watch for, or is
this part of some plan already?

Sanne