[jboss-as7-dev] Dynamic configuration?

RW Shore rws228 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 07:39:43 EDT 2011

Under versions prior to AS7, it was possible to add data sources and login
configurations via appropriately structured XML documents in an EAR file's
META-INF directory. AS7 does not appear to support such dynamic,
per-application configuration. That is, as far as I can tell the only way to
add a datasource or login config is to edit the central standalone-xxx.xml
config file. Is this correct?  If I'm wrong and there is a per-application
configuration strategy, then are there examples of how to perform the
per-app config?