[jboss-as7-dev] Confusion with arguments for domain.sh, domain controller vs. process controller

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed Sep 14 10:23:16 EDT 2011

Try building this branch:

https://github.com/jbossas/jboss-as/pull/285

It has fixes for your recent issues and changes the help text a bit.

These settings would be rarely used. When you run domain.sh you create a
process called the ProcessController; that process spawns the
HostController process and the process for any servers. The PC uses
sockets to talk to those processes, by default on localhost and
ephemeral ports. If you don't like that you can use these switches to
change that.