[jboss-as7-dev] Important Subsystem Management Use-Cases

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Wed Sep 14 11:39:54 EDT 2011

The other big cross cutting concern is controlling the total number of
threads in use by the application server. When running under a
constrained environment that uses something like pam_limits module to
control how many process(==java threads) a user can have, it is
difficult to know what the server max thread usage is right now.