[jboss-as7-dev] Important Subsystem Management Use-Cases

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed Sep 14 14:06:22 EDT 2011

Jason has replied separately ("Limiting Server Thread Usage") about the
more interesting aspect of this -- actually enforcing an overall limit.
Beyond that there's a general issue of making sure all subsystems or
core services are properly exposing their threading configurations so
they can be managed. I know you committed a fix in this area for the
core server a while back.