[jboss-as7-dev] AS7 Utility Script Location

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Tue Sep 20 11:39:41 EDT 2011

As we are progressing the AS7 development more scripts need to be added
to be executed for the end users to use, if we keep adding these to the
bin folder it is potentially getting more and more confusing for end
users to know where to start after unzipping their AS install.

So far we have a group of scripts for JBossWS, Anil is about to add
something to operate in the vault he is providing, I am about to add
something for generating the pre-hashed passwords for the Digest
mechanisms used for domain management and finally we have the CLI.

Any objections / alternative ideas to us adding a util folder to the bin
folder to hold all of these utility scripts?

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.