[jboss-as7-dev] as7 quickstarts license

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Tue Sep 20 12:11:48 EDT 2011

Now some of the project pom.xml to claim to be LGPL:

jboss-as-helloworld
jboss-as-helloworld-osgi
jboss-as-login
jboss-as-numberguess

Niether the login or numberguess can be LGPL alone because it was
derived from the weld examples. Most of the work was done by Pete, so
I'm going to mark everything as ASL, and if any of the following
commiters want to object, they can ping me:

[40](ironmaiden:quickstart) > git shortlog -s
      1  Bruno Vernay
      5  David Bosschaert
      3  Jesper Pedersen
      3  Max Rydahl Andersen