[jboss-as7-dev] [Detyped API Description] Example of multiple values for "allowed"?

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Wed Sep 21 10:01:26 EDT 2011

That looks like a separate issue. The bean instance pool attributes have
currently been modelled as read-only. More of an oversight rather than
intentional.

I think Brian is already working on
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-913 so this could be included as
part of that work. Else I'll take this up separately.

-Jaikiran