[jboss-as7-dev] [Detyped API Description] Example of multiple values for "allowed"?

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed Sep 21 11:43:09 EDT 2011

It's part of what I'm doing.

I believe changes to these pool configs can't be applied directly to the
runtime though, at least not without a header associated with the
request indicating its ok to bounce the PoolConfigService. I presume
bouncing that service will in turn bounce any EJB services that use that
config. (If not, let me know, as it probably means we could just bounce
it by default.)

The StrictMaxPoolConfig stored in the PoolConfigService could be made
mutable, in which case any EJB deployments deployed in the future would
get the new config values, but any existing pools would remain as is.
That seems like an unintuitive semantic for this particular use case though.