[jboss-as7-dev] update messaging subsystem config to 1.2

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Mon Apr 2 07:46:18 EDT 2012

+1 it is read all but only persist as the latest.

Different subsystems have taken different approaches to this, some
completely fork the parser for each version others adapt the existing
parser to support the additional versions as they are added.

My one comment on this is writing a single parser that can support
multiple versions is very complex and so far I have seen a lot of
mistakes where this is attempted - personally I believe that the long
term maintainability of the parsers should take higher priority than
minimising the amount of code.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.