[jboss-as7-dev] birth of "console ui" in eclipse

ssilvert at redhat.com ssilvert at redhat.com
Fri Feb 10 14:13:10 EST 2012

It will be interesting to see where it goes.  In the beginning I started
to structure the nodes in a similar way.  But because the CLI GUI is
geared toward building and executing commands, I kept it so that each
node represents part of the address.

The self-describing nature of the DMR is really powerful.  We already
have three or four apps built on top of it and I suspect we haven't seen
the last.

BTW, is it impossible to run Swing code from inside Eclipse?