[jboss-as7-dev] JSR88 undeployment

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Fri Jan 13 03:51:46 EST 2012

Hi Wolfgang,

I just tested this with 7.1.0.CR1 (see attached server log) - everything
seems to be in order on fedora.
We currently have however a critical issue on windows (AS7-2392
<https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-2392>) that might be related to
what you are seeing.

I suggest, we wait for Brian to clear this up and then have another look
to see if your issue is still there.

cheers
-thomas