[jboss-as7-dev] JSR88 undeployment

Wolfgang Knauf wolfgang.knauf at gmx.de
Fri Jan 13 15:47:19 EST 2012

Hi Thomas,

I downloaded the latest AS7.1.0 build, but it did not show any difference.

Attached ("JSR88Test.zip") is my deployer code as a self running sample,
including the EAR file for deployment.
To run it:
1) Import project in Eclipse.
2) Update build paths.
3) Compile (ignore my two warnings - they are just markers for myself)
4) edit "build.xml" and modify the property "serverRootDirectory" to
point to your JBoss installation
5) open "build.xml" using Eclipse and run the target "deploy.j2ee.ear"
=> app "Stateless.ear" (included in project root directory) should be
deployed
6) run the target "undeploy.j2ee.ear" => app should be undeployed, but
this does not work

Deploy works, but undeploy fails without any server "helpful" console ouput.

In AS Console are a few outputs like this (I see them on deploy, but
also on undeploy):
21:21:50,140 ERROR [org.jboss.remoting.remote] (Remoting
"mycomputername:MANAGEMENT" read-1) JBREM000200: Remote connection
failed: java.io.IOException: Eine vorhandene Verbindung wurde vom
Remotehost geschlossen

The latter translates to: "An existing connection was closed by the
remote host".

Probably it is just me having overseen something when copying code from
your deployment test case :-(.

Best regards

Wolfgang

-------- Original-Nachricht --------