[jboss-as7-dev] IronJacamar jars causing java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid entry compressed size (expected X but got Y bytes)

Ondrej Zizka ozizka at redhat.com
Mon Jan 16 08:58:22 EST 2012

All IJ jars were affected.
I suspect it's the issue described here:
http://www.coderanch.com/t/275390/Streams/java/ZipException-invalid-entry-compressed-size
in which case it's caused by certain way of coding the zip manipulation.

I got over this by unzipping and zipping IronJacamar jars.
JaCoCo was not affected in the end, I only left garbage in place of the
zips (after playing with re-zipping).

Ondra