[jboss-as7-dev] Time to drop the 3 from EJB3?

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Wed Apr 3 08:58:05 EDT 2013

It's actually more than just the namespace change. The "ejb3" gets
referenced in the management model too and we can't change that given
our backward compatibility promise. Maybe there could be some kind of
redirection setup for redirecting subsystem=ejb3 to subsystem=ejb in the
management API, but I'm not sure how easy or difficult it is to do that.

-Jaikiran