[jboss-as7-dev] Running single tests

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Thu Apr 18 12:29:34 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with running single tests on jboss-as/master.

If I run all the "basic" integration tests (via ./integration-tests.sh test
-Dts.basic), everything works fine. But if when I run a certain test only
(/integration-tests.sh test -Dts.basic -Dtest=NegativeValidationTestCase),
that one will fail.

The log says:

org.jboss.msc.service.DuplicateServiceException: Service
jboss.connector.connection-factory.java:jboss/exported/bv/VCF is already
registered

(See http://pastebin.com/DkrwVgU5 for the complete stack trace). IIUC this
factory is registered by this test itself, but somehow it fails to be
properly removed/cleaned up when only this single test is run.

Does anyone have an idea what's the cause for this and how it can be
avoided?

Thanks a lot,

--Gunnar