[jboss-as7-dev] Running single tests

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Thu Apr 18 20:02:41 EDT 2013

You might need to define allTests.  Something like this might work better:

cd testsuite/integration/basic/

mvn install -Dts.noSmoke
-Dtest=org.jboss.as.test.integration.jpa.basic.entitymanagerfactorytest.EntityManagerFactoryTestCase
-DallTests

Could you try again like this (after building AS8 first).