[jboss-as7-dev] New module filesystem hierarchy goals and the multi-JSF feature

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Wed Feb 13 08:43:42 EST 2013

On Wednesday 13 February 2013 07:06 PM, ssilvert at redhat.com wrote:
> That's quite possible.  I'm looking at it now.  According to the posts,
> this only happens on the 7.2 prerelease?  Builds before and after that
> point don't get the warning?
I haven't personally given it a try. I think it should be reproducible
against the latest master too, since we haven't done any changes to JSF
in that area after the "pre-release" tag. What I was curious was should
those modules installed for multi-JSF feature be considered as "user
modules" (which requires it to be located at a specific location in the
filesystem, outside of the "system" folder)or should users be allowed to
stick those modules within the "system" folder (I don't think so).

-Jaikiran