[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: debugger api

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 14 05:21:20 EDT 2006

jboss remoting seems a good candidate to make the service facade for the debugger api available.

i think we would have to include something like the following in the jbpm-code on potential breakpoints:

if (executionContext.isInDebuggerMode()) {

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964912#3964912

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964912