[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Variable type definition in processdefinition.xml (yes a

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 14 05:27:42 EDT 2006

yes, variable type information is a good addition.  we didn't really need it so far, but it would be nice to have.  when we add it, we should make sure it doesn't become required information all of a sudden.  we should try to keep the variable type information optional and maintain the hashmap idea of variables as a viable option.

as for forms, the current status was that i didn't get types working with the 'conversion' property in JSF.  i didn't try very hard, though so that would be the first thing to research.  once that works, the automatic form generation that will be build by the gpd could use that information to generate the proper conversion in the task forms.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964913#3964913

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964913