[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Reporting Engine Integration

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 7 04:13:22 EST 2007

"camunda" wrote : I use JasperReports (basiclly due to the fact, that I knew that much better myseld, so main evaluation criteria was Team Know-How ;-)), so this is already in the list of jBPM dependencies (if you want to use simulation reports).

it's in jbpm.3.  for the first simple queries we do this might be an argument.  when we port it to pvm, all options are open again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111133#4111133

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111133