[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: Nested property ref

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 12 06:35:14 EST 2007

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote : On a related issue with the classloader, we should be using the TCL
  | of the person registered the controller context if they don't define a ClassLoaderMetaData.
  | Currently we just the use current one (which is effectively random).
  |
  | I need to look at the thread context classloader usage anyway WRT the deployers
  | there's a thread about it somewhere trying to define what the rules should be.
OK, let me know if you need me to do anything on the kernel side.

btw: I think we should get this AOP interceptor usage asap
But wouldn't that mean that we would always require to run AOP configuration ?

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  | I need to look at the thread context classloader usage anyway WRT the deployers
  | there's a thread about it somewhere trying to define what the rules should be.
Are those weird CL issues of Seam apps releated with this?
 - http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=104907

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112224#4112224

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112224