[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: Nested property ref

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 12 06:49:18 EST 2007

"alesj" wrote :
  | "adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  |   | I need to look at the thread context classloader usage anyway WRT the deployers
  |   | there's a thread about it somewhere trying to define what the rules should be.
  | Are those weird CL issues of Seam apps releated with this?
  |  - http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=104907

I doubt it. The two CNFEs on that thread are inside an MBean and an EJB3
container which should be setting the correct TCL.

The CL issues aren't weird, it's just a case of making sure that most code
runs with a TCL that would be intuitive. e.g. run all REAL deployers with
the deployment's classloader as the TCL.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112227#4112227

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112227