[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - ProfileServiceUnitTestCase value/type misuse

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 19 15:34:05 EST 2007

There are still some bad uses of deployment specific types in the ProfileServiceUnitTestCase tests. We are using mcf metadata types like ManagedConnectionFactoryPropertyMetaData, XAConnectionPropertyMetaData. These need to be converted into CollectionMetaType("java.lang.String", SimpleMetaType.STRING) types.

Note that we are also leaking the attachment types as a classpath dependency because the ManagedObject references the deployment attachment. This should not be part of the serialization contract.

We need to get the console work going forward to really drive the management implementation to completion in my view.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114389#4114389

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114389