[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: ProfileServiceUnitTestCase value/type misuse

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 19 15:42:07 EST 2007

There was the question of primative types vs SimpleMetaType and whether the ManagedProperty should be accepting primatives and autoboxing these into SimpleValues. I think we should look into doing this.

The question also came up of enforcing a check against the ManagedProperty.getMetaType().isValue(Object) for the values passed into ManagedProperty.setValue(Object). Could be done with aop, but I don't think we can assume jboss aop is available/used in the admin client. It could also be done via a wrapping proxy that imposed this behavior, as well as the autoboxing.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114392#4114392

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114392