[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: ProfileServiceUnitTestCase value/type misuse

alex.loubyansky@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 20 02:05:04 EST 2007

I made
   @XmlElement(name="xa-datasource-property")
  |    private List<XAConnectionPropertyMetaData> xaDataSourceProperties = new ArrayList<XAConnectionPropertyMetaData>();

a Map in the management interface.

Then there is
   @XmlElement(name="config-property")
  |    private List<ManagedConnectionFactoryPropertyMetaData> managedConnectionFactoryProperties = new ArrayList<ManagedConnectionFactoryPropertyMetaData>();

ManagedConnectionFactoryPropertyMetaData has three properties: name, type and value. So, it should be a list of entries. I tried List<Map<String,String>> but current unwrap() impl doesn't seem to support it. Map<String,Map<String,String>> does work. So, that's what I decided to go with for now. Any better ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114512#4114512

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114512