[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: Pushing correct aspect manager for a deployment

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 5 05:06:24 EDT 2008

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  | Let me do the StructureContext stuff today.
  |
  | I'm going to do it in a backwards compatible way initially and deprecate
  | the old api.
  |
  | That way we do a 2 phase change. i.e. add the new api in the beta
  | and remove the old one in CR1 of deployers.

OK, I'll wait for it.
And then I'll try to do my part depending on your today's work:
 - https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBDEPLOY-67

Once I'm done, I'll start the release process.
First doing Reflect and MDR CR1, and then betas of all the rest.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168670#4168670

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168670