[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: FIELD granularity web session replication tests

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 7 23:57:41 EST 2008

The JBC issue s/b fixed in JBC's trunk, but it turns out it's not the core issue. It causes one failure, but not the others.

Core issue is classloaders are not getting cleaned up on undeploy.  The old classloader is still registered in BaseClassLoaderDomain; when the same types are deployed in another tests requests come in to load them, the old classloader is picked to load them.

Only place I see classloaders being cleaned up in BaseClassLoaderDomain is in unregisterClassLoader(BaseClassLoader).  I put a breakpoint in there and undeployed a war; the method was never called.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127670#4127670

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127670