[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: NPE in TransactionScopedEntityManager

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 6 03:47:07 EST 2008

"ALRubinger" wrote : The issue is that @Inject is not getting called on setXPCResolver() of PersistenceUnitDeployment

With the following design

  |          AbstractBeanMetaData beanMetaData = new AbstractBeanMetaData(name, PersistenceUnitDeployment.class.getName());
  |          BeanMetaDataBuilder builder = BeanMetaDataBuilder.createBuilder(beanMetaData);
  |          builder.setConstructorValue(pu);
  |          addDependencies(builder, metaData);
  |
  |          unit.addAttachment(BeanMetaData.class, builder.getBeanMetaData());

I see a couple of possible issues:
1) somebody else is also putting some BMD under BMD.class.getName attachment -- hence overlapping/'overridding' our PU
2) there might be zero / multiple matching XPCResolvers -- or do we chech somewhere that this PU is in Installed state?
3) how do we know this PU is gonna be handled by MC before that EJB -- where is the explicit dependency?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187215#4187215

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187215