[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: appclient classpath additions for mc usage

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 20 06:16:08 EDT 2008

"ALRubinger" wrote :
  | Do you know which classes are missing from jboss-ejb3-client.jar?

Here's the classes which are required in the client jar:

org/jboss/ejb3/DependencyPolicy
org/jboss/ejb3/entity/PersistenceUnitDeployment
org/jboss/ejb3/deployers/JBoss5DependencyPolicy
org/jboss/ejb3/MCDependencyPolicy

"ALRubinger" wrote :
  | Once identified these get added to the M2 Assembly Plugin config in jbossas/projects/ejb3/trunk/core/jboss-ejb3-client.xml.

Do you want me to open a JIRA for this and commit it as a fix for that issue?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183177#4183177

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183177