[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS7 Development] - Re: Checking out AS 7

Kabir Khan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 10 06:36:23 EST 2011

Kabir Khan [http://community.jboss.org/people/kabir.khan%40jboss.com] created the discussion

"Re: Checking out AS 7"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/579754#579754

This is normally the main branch:  https://github.com/jbossas/jboss-as https://github.com/jbossas/jboss-as but it has not been actively developed since the start of December.

A lot of work was done in  https://github.com/dmlloyd/jboss-as/tree/bootstrap https://github.com/dmlloyd/jboss-as/tree/bootstrap which Jason is merging into the main branch at the moment. Demos are currently not working in this branch.

We're currently working on changing the whole underlying representation of the model, this is based on the 'bootstrap' branch and lives in  https://github.com/bstansberry/jboss-as/tree/detyped2 https://github.com/bstansberry/jboss-as/tree/detyped2

We're not really using the forums for discussions any more, they happen on  https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/jboss-as7-dev https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/jboss-as7-dev and #jboss-as7 on freenode (logged at  http://echelog.matzon.dk/logs/browse/jboss-as7/ http://echelog.matzon.dk/logs/browse/jboss-as7/).

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS7 Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]