[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS 7 Development] - Re: JBoss Modules and a NICE Documentation

Nicklas Karlsson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 2 02:17:21 EST 2012

Nicklas Karlsson [http://community.jboss.org/people/nickarls] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss Modules and a NICE Documentation"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/644077#644077

Going back to a platform that is no longer developed is a dead-end solution if I ever saw one.

Granted, the docs are lagging behind and that is really a shame but the devs are very active on the forums solving problems that are clearly defined. I'm not sure about the RH documentation procedures, it might be that the pros over there are writing docs for the supported platform and they then trickle down to the open source version.

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS 7 Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]