[JBoss-dev] Re: JMS tasks from jboss-4.0.5

Adrian Brock adrian_brock at jboss.org
Fri Sep 15 07:57:06 EDT 2006

The only reason for not porting from JBoss5 it is a lack of testing.
I mean the WSMQ enlistment fix in the server session pool,
not the pooling parameters.

That is what JBAS-3183 was designed to do, the same tests
were also apply for the resource adapter inflow (JBAS-1434)
using the abstraction I started in org.jboss.test.messagedriven

The other part of JBAS-3183 is the isSameRM() workaround in JCA.

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock