[JBoss-dev] Re: JMS tasks from jboss-4.0.5

Ovidiu Feodorov ovidiu at jboss.org
Mon Sep 18 14:27:03 EDT 2006

Richard Achmatowicz wrote:

> Ovidiu was going to deal with creating any additional
> Messaging-specific test cases,
> if required.

Any additional Messaging-specific test cases go to the functional
testsuite, which is private to Messaging.
The AS testsuite should contain only JMS generic tests: The "old"
JBossMQ (but non-JBossMQ specific) ones, and these
http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBMESSAGING-185. These are the JORAM
test Adrian was talking about. I would rather like to see you taking
over that task, as well ...

> At the moment, the idea was to create a separate
> src/main/org/jboss/test/jbossmessaging directory which would hold all
> Messaging-related JMS tests

Why do we need this? Why would be testing Messaging-specific
functionality in the AS?