[jboss-dev] jbas 4.0.5 clustering test on windows

Prabhat Jha prabhat.jha at jboss.com
Tue Sep 26 16:19:17 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am working on Branch_4_0 testuite and running it on windows. It's
dev28 box in qa lab. I get failures on clustering tests and I think it's
because some config is not done correctly. The tests I have looked run
on cluster-UDP-0 and cluster-UDP-1 server configurations. The server
logs for these servers look very similar to that from linux. I see
following errors in testsuite log:

org.jboss.test.cluster.partition.test.PartitionRestartUnitTestCase-Defau
lt-UDP:

"Service unavailable.; nested exception is:

org.jboss.ha.framework.interfaces.GenericClusteringException: Test
failover from server interceptor"
type="org.jboss.invocation.ServiceUnavailableException">org.jboss.invoca
tion.ServiceUnavailableException: Service unavailable.; nested exception
is:

org.jboss.ha.framework.interfaces.GenericClusteringException: Test
failover from server interceptor

            at
org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.interfaces.JRMPInvokerProxyHA.invoke(JRMPInvok
erProxyHA.java:303)

            at
org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invokeInvoker(InvokerInterceptor
.java:365)

            at
org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invoke(InvokerInterceptor.java:1
97)

            at
org.jboss.proxy.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.jav
a:61)

            at
org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:70)

            at
org.jboss.proxy.ejb.StatefulSessionInterceptor.invoke(StatefulSessionInt
erceptor.java:121)

            at
org.jboss.ha.framework.test.ExplicitFailoverClientInterceptor.invoke(Exp
licitFailoverClientInterceptor.java:94)

            at
org.jboss.proxy.ClientContainer.invoke(ClientContainer.java:100)

            at $Proxy2.getNodeState(Unknown Source)

            at
org.jboss.test.cluster.partition.test.PartitionRestartUnitTestCase.testS
tatefulBeanFailover(PartitionRestartUnitTestCase.java:88)

            at
junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:22)

            at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:19)

            at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:23)

Caused by: org.jboss.ha.framework.interfaces.GenericClusteringException:
Test failover from server interceptor

            at
org.jboss.ha.framework.test.ExplicitFailoverServerInterceptor.checkFailo
verNeed(ExplicitFailoverServerInterceptor.java:117)

            at
org.jboss.ha.framework.test.ExplicitFailoverServerInterceptor.invoke(Exp
licitFailoverServerInterceptor.java:88)

            at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.invoke(ProxyFactoryF
inderInterceptor.java:136)

            at
org.jboss.ejb.SessionContainer.internalInvoke(SessionContainer.java:648)

            at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:954)

            at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.
java:155)

            at
org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)

            at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)

            at
org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.jav
a:264)

            at
org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)

            at
org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.server.JRMPInvokerHA.invoke(JRMPInvokerHA.java
:177)

            at
sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:261)

            at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
Method)

            at
sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:144)

            at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:460)

            at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.ja
va:701)

            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

            at
sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRem
oteCall.java:247)

            at
sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:223
)

            at
org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.server.JRMPInvoker_Stub.invoke(Unknown Source)

            at
org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.interfaces.JRMPInvokerProxyHA.invoke(JRMPInvok
erProxyHA.java:187)

Rest of the failures are mainly AssertionFailedError. Is there something
need to be configured on Windows for clustering tests to pass? I have
run JGroups demo application successfully on this machine.

Regards,

Prabhat