[jboss-dev] jbas 4.0.5 clustering test on windows

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at jboss.com
Tue Sep 26 16:31:48 EDT 2006

Hi Prabhat,

I run the clustering tests on XP all the time.  Basically the only thing
I've had to do is uncomment the lines in local.properties:

node0=${env.MYTESTIP_1}
node1=${env.MYTESTIP_2}

It never worked for me if I didn't do that; i.e. do what cruisecontrol
does and rely on localhost and machine name.  I haven't tried
localhost/machine name for at least 9 months, but the JGroups version in
the AS is unchanged during that period, so no reason to expect it to
work now.

I've never had any need to disable media sense or alter the standard
configs to run the tests.

Brian Stansberry
Lead, AS Clustering
JBoss, a division of Red Hat