[jboss-dev] JBoss Messaging - to scope or not to scope

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Wed Apr 11 08:18:23 EDT 2007

4.2.0 uses components close to the latest.

Nevertheless, remoting is at 2.0.0, not 2.2.0

     <componentref name="jboss/aop" version="1.5.5.GA"/>
     <componentref name="jboss/cache" version="1.4.1.SP3"/>
     <componentref name="jboss/common" version="1.2.0.GA-brew"/>
     <componentref name="jboss/dom4j-jarjar" version="1.6.1"/>
     <componentref name="jboss/jaxr" version="1.2.0.GA"/>
     <componentref name="jboss/jbossts14" version="4.2.3.CR6"/>
     <componentref name="jboss/jbossws-jboss42" version="1.2.1.DEV"/>
     <componentref name="jboss/jbossxb" version="1.0.0.CR10"/>
     <componentref name="jboss/microcontainer" version="1.0.2"/>
     <componentref name="jboss/profiler/jvmti" version="1.0.0.CR5-brew"/>
     <componentref name="jboss/remoting" version="2.0.0.GA"/>
     <componentref name="jboss/serialization" version="1.0.3.GA"/>
     <componentref name="jboss/jboss-vfs" version="1.0.0.Beta"/>
     <componentref name="jboss/web" version="2.0.0.CR1"/>