[jboss-dev] JBoss Messaging - to scope or not to scope

Tim Fox tim.fox at jboss.com
Wed Apr 11 08:26:56 EDT 2007

This is really bad (for JBM anyway) :(

Not meaning to whinge but I've been going on about this for ages (well
before 4.2.0.RC1).

Is there any particular reason AS needs to use remoting 2.0.0? Is it not
possible to upgrade the dependency and run the AS test suite again?

We have been unable to use remoting 2.0.0 due to a slew of bugs fixed in
recent months/weeks. Remoting 2.2.0.GA is now available I believe