[jboss-dev] JBoss Messaging - to scope or not to scope

Tim Fox tim.fox at jboss.com
Wed Apr 11 08:44:47 EDT 2007

Another possibility - and I am sure you will scream in sheer horror when
I mention it, would be for JBM to branch our own version of remoting,
and rename the remoting packages - then there will be no conflict.

Any bugs we find in the branched remoting we make sure we re-apply to
the main branch.

--
Tim Fox
JBoss Messaging Project Lead
E: tim.fox at jboss.com tim.fox at redhat.com

Street, Windsor, Berkshire,
SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Registered in UK under Company Registration No. 3798903
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA) and David
Owens (Ireland)