[jboss-dev] JBoss Messaging - to scope or not to scope

Tim Fox tim.fox at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 10:47:40 EDT 2007

Ok, let's wait for Ron to comment on whether 2.2.0 API is backwards
compatible with 2.0.0.

There have also been countless over changes/fixes between remoting 2.0
and 2.2, so all these would need to be backported to remoting 2.0.1 as well.

This would effectively be the same as renaming remoting 2.2.0 to
remoting 2.0.1... Is this the right way to go?