[jboss-dev] About to tag 4.2.0.CR1

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Wed Feb 28 17:41:32 EST 2007

I think we are ready to tag 4.2.0.CR1. Is there anyone still working on Branch_4_2 ?

The testsuites are as good as they can get; we have mostly transient and a couple of other
failures that need further investigation, but we can do this right after the release.

The only think left for me is to create the release notes, so I can either tag now and
re-rag the notes tomorrow (just a file) before the distro is released, or wait for another
testsuite cycle and do the tagging tomorrow.

What do you think?

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dimitris Andreadis